Lately we’re all looking for little ways to make our days a bit brighter. And now, we’re officially adding tie-dyed takes on everyday basics to our list of go-to mood-boosters.
As Etsy Trend Expert Dayna Isom Johnson says, “The new wave of tie-dye designs are cheerful, nostalgic, and inspiring—and I’m loving DIY kits as a way to express my creativity.” From colorful face masks and reusable food wrappers to breezy curtains and comfy, coordinated sweats, we hope these swirly staples (and crafty supplies) will inspire you, too. Read on for 9 ways to bring some tie-dye delight into your life.
1. Add some much-needed whimsy to your daily kitchen cleanups with vibrant tea towels.
2. Let a painterly face mask spark a renewed commitment to safer social distancing.
3. Dip a toe (or ten) into the tie-dye trend with custom-saturated socks.
4. Suit up for your next family movie night or Zoom book club in comfy, coordinated—and influencer-approved—sweats.
5. Pack up picnic snacks or tote some produce in bold, breathable food pouches.
6. Spruce up your windowsill with indigo-tinted plant pots.
7. Let the sun shine in through a pair of shibori-dyed curtain panels.
8. Level up your loungewear game with a romantic, hand-dyed kimono robe.
And if you’re feeling creative…
9. Follow Dayna’s lead and try a DIY. “I’ve tie-dyed everything from pillow cases to necklaces and even a full outfit,” says Dayna, whose splashy handiwork can be seen above. “My favorite new discovery of tie-dying is with turmeric. I love that the dye is made from natural ingredients, and it’s a bonus that it’s my favorite color, yellow.”
Shop more tie-dye finds
More about us Crazy4tshirt – Tami US shop
Personalized Shirts & Gifts! We’re your number one source for personalized gifts and the original creator of “pecking order” sibling t-shirts, big brother and big sister t-shirts, and so much more! If you’re looking for the most adorable matching sibling shirts for your flock
And You’ve come to the right place!